Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ultimate Thanksgiving Decor


Christmas decor is pretty awesome, but there's something so warm, inviting, and comforting about Thanksgiving decor. I LOVE the colors of autumn. This year I totally decked our house in fall colors and decor. As a side note, we have had an infestation of mice and rats in our garage and a devastation of my decorations. However, I was able to repair, replace, and enhance it all.


Sadly, we had only one set of guests over dinner, on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, to see and enjoy my decor. :0( We spent Thanksgiving at our friends' home which was fantastic, but I wasn't able to share my decorations. So, I'm posting my lovely decor on my blog for others to see. I am especially proud of it because I fixed all the stuff the mice and rats chewed through and destroyed. I FIXED IT! Ha! Take that, you nasty rats!





No comments: