We always love to visit the agricultural section of the county fair.
I've never seen a cow licking another cow to clean him/her. Weird.
Albertsons had a cute section for the kids to practice following a shopping list and finding foods needed for a healthy diet (from all the food groups).
I'm still recovering from mono, so I got to see the fair in style! A luxury rental wheelchair! The kids kept fighting over who gets to push mom. Joseph was embarrassed, mostly.





Aleya took a ride with mom. Not quite as fun as all those other rides. I enjoyed riding in my wheelchair and taking it easy. No carnival rides for me.
This is a shot of "Kiddieland" from the sky ride. I finally got up the nerve to go on one ride . . . that goes about 1 mph.
Here's a shot of the main street of the fair. Look at all those vendors! We're too cheap to buy all that greasy tasty food. We'll make our own at home, later.
We are on our way over to the "Big kid land" with all the serious rides. Joseph and Orrin hung out here for most of the day.

What turned out to be more fun than unlimited ride wristbands? . . . Mom's wheelchair.
We decided to make our own "Fair Food" at home. We made funnel cakes, corndogs, and fries. Mmmm, mmmm!

















1 comment:
Cows do lots of crazy things. Ewe! That's good that you could get a wheelchair and still go with the family to do some fun stuff! I'd love to go to a carnival like that!!
Post a Comment