Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joseph, Orrin, and Amara star in their school plays

Joseph starred as Ben in "Tom Sawyer," the sixth grade musical. He's 2nd from the right.

He played Ben, Tom's friend. He sang a few songs with Tom and had several lines.

Starting in the center with the girl in purple: Becky, Tom, Huck, a robber, and then Joseph. Many of the boy parts were played by girls, such as Huck and the robbers.

Orrin was a bottom dweller sea creature in his "Ocean Habitat--the musical." The bottom dwellers also had some sweet dance moves . . . like the worm.

Orrin was one hip, gangsta, bottom-dweller . . . sucking up the muck on the ocean floor.

Go bottom dwellers!

Amara played the role of the Golden Goose, in "Jack and the Beanstalk--the musical."

She sang a beautiful solo, "You can tell I'm a goose. I smell like a goose. I waddle on little goose legs! I am unique . . . from web to my beak . . . 'cause I laaaaaaaaaaay golden eggs!"

It was a terrific show!

No comments: