When we arrived at Big Bear, we decided to get out on the lake right away. We rented the pontoon boat from the MCCS cabins for only $90 for a half day.
A mini pirate ship trolled by while we were on the lake.
Aleya loves boating!
Yeah, baby! All the kids wanted a turn to drive the pontoon boat. Watch where you're going!
We anchored and the kids took turns jumping out of the boat and swimming around.
It was a little chilly with the wind. The kids huddled behind the seats to keep out of the wind.
We ate at Jack in the Box and camped that night at MCCS Campgrounds.
Mother of two boys and two girls. Resident of Jacksonville, Florida, San Diego, California, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Miami, Florida, Orlando, Florida, and Salt Lake City, Utah. I have a bachelor's degree in Family History/Genealogy Scandinavian Studies. I volunteer at my kids school and Church. I am addicted to the computer/internet.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Can't wait for the pictures of your latest vacation!
Post a Comment