Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School 2008

I think this is the first year I wish school didn't start yet. We didn't finish getting in our summer fun!


Off to 1st grade (Amara), 3rd grade (Orrin), and 6th grade (Joseph). Our middle school is at the same place as our elementary, which is nice. I can't believe Joseph is in middle school now!

Orrin gets to ride his bike to school with Joseph, since he is now in 3rd Grade.

We survived the first day of school!

This is Amara with her friend, Andie. You know how you sometimes try to pick the cutest new school outfit for your daughter to wear on the first day of school? Well, Amara wore this the 2nd day of school, and darn it . . . she should've worn it on the 1st day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT ALL ANDREA...
I AM HAPPY YOU GOT TO HAVE YOUR FIRST CRUISE... FUN Huh?
I have been on two so fun.
Love your BLOG design and all
Nice to see ORRIN.. all babtized and growing so big and a fine young man.
Joseph looks so great and mature and having so much fun in life. and your girls Amara and Aleya so beautiful and living so happy and all.
Keep up the good BLOGS love them all.
Dad and Grampa Moody