
On day two of our family reunion, we headed to the Thanksgiving Pointe Museum of Ancient Life. It is a really fantastic display of dinosaur and prehistoric bones. Sadly, I forgot my camera and had to take all the pictures with my cell phone . . . so most are pretty blurry.

The Supersaurus was so substantial, I couldn't get the whole thing in the frame.



In addition to all the displays of dinosaur skeletons, they have a lot of hands-on interactive displays for children. In this display, you get to design your own dinosaur. Here's Orrin's creation.

This giant sloth towers above Alan and Joseph.

I loved this realistic recreation of dinosaurs this miniature diorama.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex skeletons are very impressive and daunting.

As a child, the triceratops was my favorite dinosaur.

The giant sea turtle was another impressive skeleton. They really grew things big back then.

Amara like the mammoth skeleton the best. It was again, too large to get the whole thing in the camera frame. We had a fantastic time with the cousins seeing all the dinosaur bones. Did I mention it was 2 buck Tuesday? That made it all that much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment