Monday, August 24, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL! WA-HOO!

I really should be excited that the kids are going back to school, but I dread the early wake-ups, stressing to get them to school on time, the stress of helping the kids with homework and correcting it, and fitting in extra-curricular activities. We've decided to wake up 1/2 hour earlier than last year, to help get us to school on time. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Orrin is in the 4th grade this year and rides a bus to the Annex at the Wild Animal Park. They interact with the park several times a month.

Amara is in the 2nd grade and is the most excited to get back to school.

Her new teacher seems really nice!

Joseph is in the 7th grade and is NOT looking forward to the challenging work and large homework loads. He does plan to try out for the football team, the volleyball team, the choir, and the basketball team. You can't pay for that kind of personal motivation. I completely support him 100%!

No comments: