
We can't believe it's already here! Boy has time flown by! Fortunately for Christian, 40 is the new 30. We all dressed in black, as traditionally done for the 40th birthday parties.

We had chocolate brownies (in keeping with the dark/black theme). We decided the 40 candles would be a fire hazard.

Christian received a lot of great gifts. Aleya thought the chocolate was the best. He received 2 musical cards. They were a hit with the kids! Look for them the next time you need to buy a card. They have some pretty cool ones.

We made homemade oreo cookie ice cream to go with the brownies.

Surprisingly, we were all still happy after our late party from 9-10PM, due to Orrin's baseball game. We tried to have a nice time together.
As a side note: I don't think I'll ever turn 40. I think I'll stay 24 forever. :o}
No comments:
Post a Comment