Hello! I was so surprised and elated to hear from you. It has been so long, hasn't it. I am trying to remember the last time I saw you, and I think it was at BYU just before you got married. It has been a while. Your family is so cute and you look the same as I remember. Thanks for finding me! If you are looking for Allison, she does not yet have a blog. I am working with her on that.
I had a tear in my eye, it's like I found a long lost friend. I drove past your old house the other day and thought of you and wondered how you were doing.
Your family is so beautiful and grown up. Can you believe it? Looks like you are doing so well. Please keep in touch.
Mother of two boys and two girls. Resident of Jacksonville, Florida, San Diego, California, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Miami, Florida, Orlando, Florida, and Salt Lake City, Utah. I have a bachelor's degree in Family History/Genealogy Scandinavian Studies. I volunteer at my kids school and Church. I am addicted to the computer/internet.
3 comments:
Hello! I was so surprised and elated to hear from you. It has been so long, hasn't it. I am trying to remember the last time I saw you, and I think it was at BYU just before you got married. It has been a while. Your family is so cute and you look the same as I remember. Thanks for finding me! If you are looking for Allison, she does not yet have a blog. I am working with her on that.
Teresa Duke
I had a tear in my eye, it's like I found a long lost friend. I drove past your old house the other day and thought of you and wondered how you were doing.
Your family is so beautiful and grown up. Can you believe it? Looks like you are doing so well. Please keep in touch.
Andra
I tagged you, check out my blog...
Post a Comment