
After a year break of no parties. We decided to have a combined birthday party for Orrin and Joseph at a BMX rack track. Each invited equal numbers of friends. The weather was nice and cool that morning . . . just perfect.


This is the ultimate boys activity. They were having a blast! It took several runs around the course until some were daring enough to try and jump their bikes on the hills.

Joseph got some air here coming off the hill.

Orrin finally got some air on this jump.

Amara was a rose among thorns. She was very daring and enjoyed racing the course with the boys.

Orrin wiped out on this hill, just as Zach Julien got some great air! This is the best action shot I took.

Christian even enjoyed the BMX course. He got a tiny bit of air here in this picture. It is hard work to make the jumps.

The kids took breaks in between to guzzle water and eat snacks.

Orrin's taking a rest, but not for long. He was right back to riding in a matter of mintues.

More resting and eating.

The boys (and Amara) had a great time riding the course for 2 hours and we ended it all with watermelon and ice cream cupcakes (from Costco--yummo!).

I was an unforgettable party. My only regret was that I should have tried the BMX course. I just wasn't in the mood at the time. Darn it! Have I turned into a lame mother, already?
No comments:
Post a Comment