Saturday, August 6, 2011

Visiting my Friends in Utah

 I usually always visit my friend, Eden, when we come to Utah.  This is her newly-adopted daughter Abigail.  We came at a perfect time because she invited us to their temple sealing.  What an AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

 A forever family.

 I was also lucky to visit my friend, Marissa, from Escondido.  She was my first visiting teacher when we moved to Escondido and we've been friends ever since.  They now live just above BYU campus in Provo.

 The have a lovely home with a lovely view.  Did I mention they live ridiculously close to the Marriott Center and Cougar stadium?  LUCKY!
I also had a chance to meet up with my friend, Holly.  I've know her since I was in the  Miami Lakes Ward.  She now lives in Garden Grove, Utah and has eight children now.  WOW!  What a mom!

No comments: