We finally finished our Gingerbread Village. We started it Christmas Eve, then the kids ate a lot of candy off of it, and we finally finished it last night. I'm thinking . . . never again. I guess we are just not skilled in such things. Perhaps we just need BETTER FROSTING. Nothing would stick . . . everything oooooooozed and dropped. It was quite a disaster. The hot glue-gun helped, but it was still quite a mess.Monday, January 3, 2011
Gingerbread Village COMPLETE!
We finally finished our Gingerbread Village. We started it Christmas Eve, then the kids ate a lot of candy off of it, and we finally finished it last night. I'm thinking . . . never again. I guess we are just not skilled in such things. Perhaps we just need BETTER FROSTING. Nothing would stick . . . everything oooooooozed and dropped. It was quite a disaster. The hot glue-gun helped, but it was still quite a mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm impressed that you finished it! I think I would have given up! It looks great!
Post a Comment