Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grandma Armstrong's 90th Birthday Party

I flew out to Phoenix to attend my Grandmother's 90th Birthday party in Sun City West.

My mother arranged this event, invited the family, made a cool powerpoint picture presentation, and put together a scrapbook with pages contributed by family members.

They served delicious food at the party.

My grandmother (on right) made all these doilies for her great grandchildren and bigger ones for her grandchildren. Who's party is this, anyway?

The dessert table was the BEST thanks to my Aunt Jessie and my Grandma.

My mother made these AWESOME keepsakes to help remember this special event.

It was a fun party and family gathering.

I love my grandma! Still going strong at 90!

My sister, Julie, and I with Grandma.

My kids were excited to receive these nice gifts from their great grandmother. They wished they could have come with to the party.

No comments: