I have read through some of your blog. You have a beatiful family. I am a mother of 3 young daughters and wife to John. I would like to ask you to study what God says in the Bible about eternal security. There are many refererences to this: John 3:16 For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shouldNOT perish, but have EVERLASTING life, John chapter 10 will tell you how no one can ever pluck you from your Fathers hand (would include yourself too). The atonement of Christ shedding his blood on the Cross is sufficient. There is nothing that can seperate you from the love of Christ. There is nothing outside of the Cross for salvation and we don't have to be "good". Our works will show our faith, but it isn't keeping us saved. This life is a struggle, but I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Please know that you come to Christ and trust in him as your Savior and it is eternally secure. You can not lose what he gave to you: the gift of salvation. We don't deserve it and we never will. I grew up in a church that taught the FALSE doctrine of losing salvation and it is wicked. There is no joy in thinking you have to be good enough to maintain salvation if you're not faithful enough or good enough. You will go crazy with doubts etc... You never will be good enough this side of Heaven. Our goodness is because of Christ and what he did. Commit yourself to study the Bible, not what your current church says or any other book or anything but the Holy Bible. God doesn't contradict himself either....eternal is eternal Read Ephesians chapter 2. I am thankful for God's Word and hope your husband is enjoying being a GI Doc. Enjoy your family.I am a nurse and my husband is a computer director at our hospital here :D Enjoy.... Diana
Mother of two boys and two girls. Resident of Jacksonville, Florida, San Diego, California, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Miami, Florida, Orlando, Florida, and Salt Lake City, Utah. I have a bachelor's degree in Family History/Genealogy Scandinavian Studies. I volunteer at my kids school and Church. I am addicted to the computer/internet.
1 comment:
I have read through some of your blog. You have a beatiful family. I am a mother of 3 young daughters and wife to John. I would like to ask you to study what God says in the Bible about eternal security. There are many refererences to this: John 3:16 For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shouldNOT perish, but have EVERLASTING life, John chapter 10 will tell you how no one can ever pluck you from your Fathers hand (would include yourself too). The atonement of Christ shedding his blood on the Cross is sufficient. There is nothing that can seperate you from the love of Christ. There is nothing outside of the Cross for salvation and we don't have to be "good". Our works will show our faith, but it isn't keeping us saved. This life is a struggle, but I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Please know that you come to Christ and trust in him as your Savior and it is eternally secure. You can not lose what he gave to you: the gift of salvation. We don't deserve it and we never will. I grew up in a church that taught the FALSE doctrine of losing salvation and it is wicked. There is no joy in thinking you have to be good enough to maintain salvation if you're not faithful enough or good enough. You will go crazy with doubts etc... You never will be good enough this side of Heaven. Our goodness is because of Christ and what he did. Commit yourself to study the Bible, not what your current church says or any other book or anything but the Holy Bible. God doesn't contradict himself either....eternal is eternal Read Ephesians chapter 2. I am thankful for God's Word and hope your husband is enjoying being a GI Doc. Enjoy your family.I am a nurse and my husband is a computer director at our hospital here :D Enjoy.... Diana
Post a Comment